Hi all, I've got a huge problem.
I have set up an SBS 2008 server with some minor issues which were all resolved. Emails come in and out freely and everything seems fine.
SSL Cert has also been installed and outlook anywhere works fine with outlook.
Problem is ... I've got the domain name wrong ... Now I've got to get a new domain name and new cert.
Didn't panic here. What I did was set up the DNS entries for the MX records for the new domain, and in the exchange management console change the default email address (the reply address) to the new domain.
However, the server still stays the same previous name which was based on the old domain name.
I'd like everyone's advise on how to
1. Change the server name / local domain name etc to the new domain name so that it doesn't effect the clients.
2. Remote access domain name also needs to change.
The objective is to get it to as if it was installed with the new domain name leaving no trace behind of the old.