- Multiple Sites
- Same Domain
- Each location is setup as a site in the domain
- Each location contains at least 2 DNS servers (each with the same zones)
- Mostly a 2008 server house
- A max of two sites contain a DHCP server as these have clients
- Other sites contain just servers
- All servers have a static IP assigned to them
Is there a way to control what DNS servers each sight assigns to servers? These are static assigned too. It would be nice to be able to use group policy as I do have a "staging" environment and I can control what servers get what DNS settings.
Any input appreciated. GIve me sites or anything to reference.
To efficiently enable the rotation of USB drives for backups, storage pools need to be created. This way no matter which USB drive is installed, the backups will successfully write without any administrative intervention.
Multiple USB devices need t…
Are you ready to implement Active Directory best practices without reading 300+ pages?
You're in luck. In this webinar hosted by Skyport Systems, you gain insight into Microsoft's latest comprehensive guide, with tips on the best and easiest way…