- Multiple Sites
- Same Domain
- Each location is setup as a site in the domain
- Each location contains at least 2 DNS servers (each with the same zones)
- Mostly a 2008 server house
- A max of two sites contain a DHCP server as these have clients
- Other sites contain just servers
- All servers have a static IP assigned to them
Is there a way to control what DNS servers each sight assigns to servers? These are static assigned too. It would be nice to be able to use group policy as I do have a "staging" environment and I can control what servers get what DNS settings.
Any input appreciated. GIve me sites or anything to reference.
Thanks so much