I'm having a unique issue with sharepoint. We are running WSS 3.0 single server configured as a server farm. Our SQL resides on another server. We're frequently having issues with our weparts disappearing from our SP pages. It's not always the same page, and not every day. Just randomly throughout the week. We have noticed it happens around the midnight hour, but we've checked our backups and nothing runs at that time. To correct the problem, we just go to the page and ad the web parts again and everything displays fine. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this before and if there was a way to correct.