I have this issue (once again) with Crystal Reports. I have tried multiple ways to solve it, but still no answers.
Here's some information
1. I log on a SQL database on my server, into which I can have access from any client computer.
2. All the information used are correct
3. I'm using SQL Authentication
Here's the problem I encounter
1. I can't log on my client computer for CReporting, unlike the local working computer where it's working.
2. When the logon window prompt, the Database Name Field is always emptied
I tried the SetDataBaseLogon() function (with both overloads)
I tried the ApplyLogOnInfo() function
I don't know to do else :S