I transitioned my Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010.
After doing so i am getting Error events in the event log every 20 sec or so with the message
The Active Directory entry for mailbox /DC=<Domain>/DC=<Domain>/OU=<ou>/OU=<ou>/OU=<ou>/CN=<user> contains an invalid locale for attribute MsExchUserCulture: is-IS.
Note this is for most of my users, but not all. I used my test user and change the Languages of the Mailbox by using
set-mailbox –Identity test –Languages is-IS
but I don’t receive this error for that user.
His owa dir changes from English to Icelandic , but no errors.
I have used the install dvd to update and install all language bundles available.