I am having a problem using a newly-purchased Godaddy UCC Certificate. I went through the normal process of generating the request, etc...
Long story short: I have imported the certificate onto the server and added it to Exchange (with SMTP,POP,IIS,IMAP for the installed services.) It asked me if I wanted to overwrite the previous certificate and I chose "y" for "Yes" (duh) however the old certificate which is also disabled for all services is still showing up as the current cert when I try to test the certificate.
Yes, I have restarted IIS and Exchange. (Did not help)
It looks like (below) that two certs are configured for the same services (the Godaddy one and the self-generated one)
The FIRST certificate listed below (E89F...) is the Godaddy cert that I want to use.
Thumbprint Services Subject
---------- -------- -------
8E91 IP.WS CN=remote.domain.com, O...
CA02 ..... C=US, S=Georgia, L=Some..
D795 ..... C=US, S=Georgia, L=Some...
A9F6 ..... C=US, S=Georgia, L=Some...
AA98 ..... C=US, S=Georgia, L=Some...
C86F IP.WS CN=remote.domain.com
B61D ..... CN=WMSvc-WIN-OQ0B0X3O644
F494 ....S CN=ACCO-SS.domain.local
16FE ....S CN=Sites
81F5 ..... CN=acco-ACCO-SS-CA
I've also tried using www.testexchangeconnectivity.com
to no avail.
I am not sure what I'm missing here.
At this point, I would make this question 500k points if I could :~)