Exchange 2007: A Case
Posted on 2010-08-26
1) This is related to Exchange 2007.
2) There are some explanations (by consultant) which i "miss" or do not understand at all ......
3) Go to EMC (Exchange Management Console)
- Go to Server > Mailbox
- Check: " the copy status" (Healthy, suspended or failed); If Healthy or Suspende: do not do anything) (but if "failed"; we have to do something)
- What should we do?
- they said: go to EMC; go to Public Folder (right-click) and select "Update Storage Group Copy"
* Give the CHECK sign for DELETION
* Then, say YES (related to Database) ...
* Then, say YES again .....
4) My question: i) What are they talking about here?, ii) why for the "failed" that we have to do something?, iii) How you explain: CHECK for deletion; yes ...and yes again (would you also explain of it)
5) Thank you