I have a SQL 2005 database with a rapidly-expanding logfile that I cannot get to stay at a reasonable size.
- LDF has already filled disk once, forcing me to Detach, delete & then re-attach db
- Two days later it's already back up to 12 gig and growing steadily.
- Recovery model is already set to Simple. Switching to Full then back to Simple has no effect.
- Daily maintenance plan including a Shrink, which has no apparent effect.
- Manually executing dbcc ShrinkFile('hydroweb_log',2) also has no effect, but returns the following:
Network Monitoring is essential to ensure that computer systems and network devices are running. Use PRTG to monitor LANs, servers, websites, applications and devices, bandwidth, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and many more. PRTG is easy to set up & use.
Data architecture is an important aspect in Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model. This article is a study on the database of a single-tenant application that could be extended to support multiple tenants. The application is web-based develope…
This tutorial gives a high-level tour of the interface of Marketo (a marketing automation tool to help businesses track and engage prospective customers and drive them to purchase). You will see the main areas including Marketing Activities, Design …
Nobody understands Phishing better than an anti-spam company. That’s why we are providing Phishing Awareness Training to our customers.
According to a report by Verizon, only 3% of targeted users report malicious emails to management. With compan…