Problem moving Wordpress site from one domain to another, and on a new webserver.
The odd thing is, I can log into the wp-admin area and make changes, save things, etc.
But when I go to the site: http://www.greatersba.org/
I get a 500 internal server error.
- I am on Windows 2008 Server (64bit) with IIS7.
- PHP INFO can be seen at http://www.greatersba.org/php-info.php
- I copied all files from the old server to the new server.
- I updated the mysql database with all updated references to the new folder structure and url, etc.
- As I said, I can log into wp-admin and do everything but I just can't get the "pages" to show up.
So, PHP is working, etc.
Any idea what could be not allowing the pages to come up, yet the login to the back end doesn't work.
ADDED NOTES OF THINGS I TRIED:
- I turned off my custom permalinks and that still doesn't fix the problem.
- I also tried changing themes .. but that didn't help anything either.
I'm thinking some files may not have copied over well, when I FTP'd them. But why would the ADMIN area function fine, but just not the public area and pages?
Is there something I need to do and set up on the new server that may not yet be in place? What other thoughts do you have?