I recently upgraded to WORD 2007. After not using it over a week, I noticed the following problem. When I open up a new document, the following settings are not what I expect them to be:
1. The default font is CALIBRI (BODY)- pitch 11, not TIMES NEW ROMAN - Pitch 12.
2. The sie of the page is narrower than it used to be.
3. When I paste text into it, it appears that the zoom setting is < 100%.
So my questions are:
1. How can I change the default font?
2. How can I change the default zoom %?
2a. For that matter, I can't find the location on the toolbar where I can change, say 75% to 100% like I could easly do in 2003. Where is this setting?