We have CA eTrust ITM version 8.1. Two servers on our network are configured as redistribution severs. All of our machines have been Windows XP and everything has been going smooth.
We just added two Windows 7 Professional (32 bit) machines to the network. We did a remote install of the eTrust software and the discovery scan found the new machines and added them to the appropriate tree. We can connect from the eTrust console on the server to the machines and check settings and logs and start manual updates.
But we have a problem. The automated update process is running on the new machines, but the "Distribution Events" log always says "No updates found ..." for all of the components. We get the same results if we start the download process manually. All of the XP machines are continuing to update, so I know there are updates available.