- Can someone tell me how often a given satellite broadcasts a packet of information?
- What does the packet contain besides the atomic clock time? A satellite identifier? Anything else?
- What does the data look like? Could someone please give me a sample?
- What are the units of time? How many time units per second?
- Can I get a GPS chip to feed out all the data recieved from all satellites?
Anything else you can tell me would be appreciated. I am very interested in this.
A Guide to the PMT, FV, IPMT and PPMT Functions
In MS Excel we have the PMT, FV, IPMT and PPMT functions, which do a fantastic job for interest rate calculations. But what if you don't have Excel ?
This article is for programmers looking to re…
This tutorial demonstrates how to identify and create boundary or building outlines in Google Maps. In this example, I outline the boundaries of an enclosed skatepark within a community park.
Login to your Google Account, then Google for "Google M…
I've attached the XLSM Excel spreadsheet I used in the video and also text files containing the macros used below.