I'm running Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007. Outlook 2007 clients are not showing the updated GAL. If I turn off cached mode in Outlook the address book is up to date. Also, I am able to see the users listed in the GAL using OWA. I have regenerated the OAB and have forced a full OAB download to the client with no success. I changed my log settings on the CAS server to full and then checked the application log but there are no OAB events showing. I checked the application log on the client side and see no OAB errors. Exchange File Distribution Service is started on the CAS server. I’m not sure what else to try at this point.