I have a small office with hobbies, of ebay selling, and few people works accessing mail ssytem so we use a Virtual Exchange Server 2003, installed on an ESX VM 32bit all environment is 32 bit and there is no way we are going to upgrade the two esx servers from 32bit hardware platform to 64bit.
So this means that our exchange server is a Windows server 2003 32bit
I want to migrate from Exchange server 2003 to exchange 2007 and I know there is an unsupported version of the exchange server 2007 32bit, in any case we do not want support, we are not a top business productions but more home family business
1) Can we run the exchange server 2007 32bit without any problem for receiving and sending emails or it is a version that will only run for a limited time
2) It is a paid version or it is free
3) Where can I downloaded it
4) If it is not free how much is it (That won't make sense since isn't supported right?)
5) If we meet the requirement, that we can use the Exchange server 2007 without any issue as long we are able to send and receive mails what is the migration requirement from Exchange 2003 and how we do accomplish that we would like to get a guide, I probably can download that from the internet somewhere