- Total Pages Views and Load times
- Top Pages Viewed and Load Times
- Real Time Site Page Build Performance
- Users’ Browser and Platform Performance
- Geographic User Breakdown
- And more
Dim DateStarted As Date DateStarted = Format(Me.txtDateStarted, "dd/mm/yy") (I have also tried DateStarted = Date) strSQL = "INSERT INTO [SchDetails] (SchID, SchName, DateStarted, Paid, Dict) " & _ "VALUES (" & schID & " , '" & SchName & "', '" & DateStarted & "', " & Paid & ", 'UK')"
Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.