Cannot browse one particular site
Posted on 2010-09-02
At my workplace we are not able to browse one one particular site.
Following is the error:
Explanation: The request timed out before the page could be retrieved.
Try the following:
* Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
* Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
* Contact website: You may want to contact the website administrator to make sure the Web page still exists. You can do this by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the website home page.
If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.
Technical Information (for support personnel)
* Error Code 10060: Connection timeout
* Background: The gateway could not receive a timely response from the website you are trying to access. This might indicate that the network is congested, or that the website is experiencing technical difficulties.
* Date: 02/09/2010 17:30:14 [GMT]
* Server: isaserver
* Source: Firewall
I have tried looking for similar issues in the knowledge base but none have a definite answer or a method to fix this issue.
Could you please help?