I am unable to get Iphones to connect to exchange 2003 server (no ISA or front-end server). OWA works fine. I have tried a TON of things including
Changing authentication types (integrated, basic)
SSL cert from godaddy, I installed both certs, and installed it on the imap protocol in ESM
I have reset IIS completely and still no luck
test exchangeconnectivity.com says the following:
ExRCA is attempting the FolderSync command on the Exchange ActiveSync session.
The test of the FolderSync command failed.
Everything else passes (does say win mobile 5 and earlier wont work, but that's ok as I am working with iphone4 phones.