I just installed windows SBS 2003 on a new server, and exchange mail works for all clients, but some users have iphones. I cannot get exchange to actually work on iphone 4.0. I ran ExRCA and got the results below...
ExRCA is testing Exchange ActiveSync.
The Exchange ActiveSync test failed.
Attempting to resolve the host name mail.beachchurch.org in DNS.
Host successfully resolved
Testing TCP Port 443 on host mail.beachchurch.org to ensure it is listening and open.
The port was opened successfully.
ExRCA is testing the SSL certificate to make sure it's valid.
The SSL certificate failed one or more certificate validation checks.
I've tried to follow the KB on installing a cert, but it still fails on the certs validation checks. This is worth 500 points as I have to have this up and running by Sunday.