I support a website for a walking club. I have the member's email addresses on a MySQL database. The website allows them to send an email to all the other members. The web page that does this has a mailto: link with a parameter of all the members email addresses. This has worked fine until recently.
Unfortunately, the number of members has gone beyond about 100, so that the parameter list of the mailto has blown the Internet Explorer URL limit of 2083.
I am looking for suggestions on how to modify the website (written in php Mysql) to handle this new situation.
i suggest you to go for "phpmailer" classes,where only the following things should followed.
1) Just download the PHPMAILER class along
2) Just know how to use the available functions there
3) Can have all the facilities like [bulk mail,single mail,attachment,Template Mail]
1) Can avoid spams - No changes for it
2) Will support all the mail ID [gmail,yahoo,hotmail,etc..
3) Mail delivery time is fast.