Solved

ERROR [57014] [IBM][DB2/LINUX] SQL0952N  Processing was cancelled due to an interrupt.  SQLSTATE=57014

Posted on 2010-09-06
5
1,694 Views
Last Modified: 2012-06-21
Hello
Kindly look into the code and please tell me where i am missing, thus i am getting the above error
objClsDB.conDB2.ConnectionTimeout = 0;
                    
                    objClsDB.conDB2.Open();

                    
                    
                    objClsDB.cmdDB2.CommandText = Query;
                    

                    

                    
                    DB2DataAdapter da = new DB2DataAdapter(objClsDB.cmdDB2.CommandText, objClsDB.conDB2);
                    DB2CommandBuilder cBuilder = new DB2CommandBuilder(da);
                    

                    DataTable QTable = new DataTable();
                    QTable.Locale = System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture;
                    
                                        da.Fill(dsTable, "RCCM");// Error in this line
                                       
                   

                    objClsDB.cmdDB2.Dispose();
                    objClsDB.conDB2.Close();
                    objClsDB.conDB2.Dispose();

Open in new window

0
Comment
Question by:Senz79
[X]
Welcome to Experts Exchange

Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.

  • Help others & share knowledge
  • Earn cash & points
  • Learn & ask questions
  • 3
  • 2
5 Comments
 
LVL 3

Expert Comment

by:AndyEastham
ID: 33615785
Try increasing the value of QUERYTIMEOUTINTERVAL in your db2cli.ini file

Andy
0
 
LVL 3

Expert Comment

by:AndyEastham
ID: 33615800
Hi,

By the way, if there is no setting, try QUERYTIMEOUTINTERVAL=500

eg

[TEST]
DBALIAS=TEST
QUERYTIMEOUTINTERVAL=500
0
 
LVL 4

Author Comment

by:Senz79
ID: 33615997
After Increasing that i am getting

ERROR [57011] [IBM][DB2/LINUX] SQL0954C Not enough storage is available in the application heap to process the statement. SQLSTATE=57011
i have set QUERYTIMEOUTINTERVAL=0 in db2cli.ini
 
anything i can do at application level


 
0
 
LVL 3

Accepted Solution

by:
AndyEastham earned 500 total points
ID: 33616695
I think th eparameter you need to change is applheapsz

To get the current value:

db2 get database configuration for dbname

To update it eg to 1024 (4kb pages):

db2 update database configuration for dbname using applheapsz 1024

You could try increasing it until the problem goes away but obviously setting this too large may have side effects.

Andy




0
 
LVL 4

Author Closing Comment

by:Senz79
ID: 33740767
still facing issue but not frequently
0

Featured Post

Announcing the Most Valuable Experts of 2016

MVEs are more concerned with the satisfaction of those they help than with the considerable points they can earn. They are the types of people you feel privileged to call colleagues. Join us in honoring this amazing group of Experts.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

Introduction Hi all and welcome to my first article on Experts Exchange. A while ago, someone asked me if i could do some tutorials on object oriented programming. I decided to do them on C#. Now you may ask me, why's that? Well, one of the re…
It was really hard time for me to get the understanding of Delegates in C#. I went through many websites and articles but I found them very clumsy. After going through those sites, I noted down the points in a easy way so here I am sharing that unde…
The Email Laundry PDF encryption service allows companies to send confidential encrypted  emails to anybody. The PDF document can also contain attachments that are embedded in the encrypted PDF. The password is randomly generated by The Email Laundr…
How to Install VMware Tools in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 (RHEL 6.4) Step-by-Step Tutorial

752 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question