troubleshooting Question

With what cable can I connect two Cisco routers for testing lab?

Avatar of jacksch4820
jacksch4820 asked on
RoutersNetworking Hardware-Other
2 Comments2 Solutions552 ViewsLast Modified:
I have 2600 series and 1841 series router I want to connect VI serial direct what cable must buy.
Please advice.
Join the community to see this answer!
Join our exclusive community to see this answer & millions of others.
Unlock 2 Answers and 2 Comments.
Join the Community
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 2 Answers and 2 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros