We are trying to restore a SINGLE mailbox with Backup Exec 11d, v7170sp5 on Windows Server 2003 R2 Std.
When doing the backups we do select the option for INDIVIDUAL MAILBOX BACKUP AND RESTORE.
The problem is that upon restore, the Backup Exec Restore Wizard does not give the option to drill-down further than the Storage Group.
The route we follow is:
1. Launch the restore wizard
2. All media is displayed, select the required media BACKUP-TO-DISK (previously duplicated from tape as per Symantec forum "how-to-guide")
* Also tried to restore directly from backup tape
3. Expand the Media, it only drills down to the Fist Storage Group
4. Testing the First Storage Group = Successful
5. Select the restore-from = 'backup to disk folder 1'
6. Select "Overwrite the file on disk only if it is older"
7. Further Exhange options is displayed?
I think we are perhaps missing the "single mailbox" filter or the option somewhere to restore only one mailbox from the Backup set.
Any help will be much appreciated.