Can't resolve Database Connect Error on Crystal Reports XI R2 report since upgrading to SP5
I'm running Crystal Reports XI R2 in Visual Studio 2005. Since installing SP5 I'm getting an error messsage on a few reports - Database Connector Error: '[Database Vendor Code: 257 ]' Error in File
I can run the report fine in Crystal Reports but when I run from Visual Studio I get the error message.
If I remove SP5 the report runs OK.
I have also installed SP6 but still get the error. This happens on both XP and Win7 machines.
I have re-created the report from the stored procedure (SQL Server) under the version including SP5 but still get the error.