We have an Exchange 2003 environment, with only the one email server. We did have Blackberry Enterprise Server running on the Exchange box, but recently setup Blackberry Enterprise Server Express on a separate server and started to move and add users to it, not sure on the version but I'm fairly certain it's the most recent. Everything's been working well, except we're having trouble with a few users. I can add them just fine, but when I try to sync their phones it just its on the Activating screen for a while then eventually fails saying it couldn't contact the server. I've noticed these warnings in the Event Log on the BESX server, 20400 and 20154. I'll attach text files with the actual event log messages.