I have legacy Exchange 2003 server & a new Exchange 2007 that we are moving to. Both are in same domain. New Exchange 2007 is now handling all the "front end" duties for Exchange 2003. OWA is still being servered up by Exchange 2003 until we cutover to Exchange 2007 & start moving mailboxes.
Have 1 clustered Exchange 2007 mailbox server & 2 CAS servers.
When I move a user over from the Exchange 2003 backend server to the new Exchange mailbox server and attempt to log into OWA either internally or externally I get a "The page cannot be found" error. I can get to the logon page, but I get this error after submitting my credentials.
I notice in the address bar of this page it says: https://owa.mysite.com/owa/
Shouldn't it say: https://owa.mysite.com/exchange/
If I move the account back over to the Exchange 2003 backend server I can get to OWA just fine.