Hi all DB2 experts !
I have received from our hosting company a zipped file with the following
1. One folder called lobs with 8 *.lob files
2. One db2move.lst having over 700 row with the format
!"ROBINSO0"."WMMATCH"!tab683.ixf!tab683.msg! etc etc
3. One MAXDB71.ddl (CLP file) which, according to the header was created with DB2LOOK v. 9.5 on AIX/64 platform
4. Lots of *.ixf and *.msg files whose number I think it matches the number of rows specified in db2move.lst
1. From ddl file I noticed that DB2 Manager version is DB2?AIX Version 9.5.4. I am supposed to restore these on a new DB2 v 9.5 running on Windows platform. Is that possible ?
2. If the answer at 1 is affirmative, what is the command line and/or tool(s) to run this ddl ?
Should I put all these files in bin> folder ?
3. As you probably noticed the reason to do the above is to import tables/data from Maximo application to a new database. Once the new db is setup I have to pass it on to the developers to work on a Java interface accessing this new backend database. Should I start fresh with a new database or use a Maximo DB2 which I can automatically create by running Maximo application on my Windows platform
Any input and/or hint will be greatly appreciated !