1) This is related to Exchange 2007
2) Go to EMC (Exchange Management Console)
3) Navigate to EMC>ToolBox>Queue Viewer
4) Per Microsoft best practice: the queue line should be LESS than 500
5) My questions: What should we DO to CAS (Client Access Server) and HUB (Hub Transport Server) if it is MORE than 500?
6) Thank you
There are literally thousands of Exchange recovery applications out there. So how do you end up picking one that’s ideal for your business & purpose? By carefully scouting the product’s features, the benefits it offers you, & reading ample reviews f…
Are you ready to implement Active Directory best practices without reading 300+ pages?
You're in luck. In this webinar hosted by Skyport Systems, you gain insight into Microsoft's latest comprehensive guide, with tips on the best and easiest way…