I have Drupal 6.16 installed currently.
I have installed and configured the Views module into my Drupal installation.
Specifically, I did the following:
* Created a view called 'blog'
* Created a content type called 'Blog Post'
* Configure the view settings as desired
* Checked the Live Preview and it displays as desired
-> Teaser view of a 'Blog Post' content item
* The Live Preview displays with all of the configured options:
- Clickable Title link to full content post
- Date/Time/Author display
- Add to Any dropdown image for social bookmarking
- Read more link is displayed to go to full content post
- Comment feature is displayed and functioning
- It doesn't display ANY of this on the production site?
* Views Basic Settings Theming Information
- Display output
- Style output
- Row style output
URL of content:
Is it possible that the display is not working properly due to some necessary configuration change within the theme templates?
Or, have I missed something within my Drupal Views configuration.
ANY help would be greatly appreciated, thanks