I'm trying to install SAS 9.2 via SCCM 2007 but not having much luck.
What I've done so far so you have an idea...
1. I've created my response file which works fine if I run it by the command line.
The command line is :
setup.exe -noreboot -nomsupdate -quiet -provision -responsefile \\sccm\apps\sas92depot\response.properties -skipadmincheck
2. SCCM copies the package to the computers from what I can see in the cache and starts the install
3. The install hangs on the setup.exe file (I can see SDW Bootstrap sitting in the task manager)
4. The installation times out after the 2 hour installation time and fails.
5. I've increased the cache to 10GB and increased the install time to 5 hours, all with the same result.
If I go into the cache and find where the SCCM server has copied the files to, then run the command line, same one from the SCCM package, the software will install with no problems,
I just can't seem to get SCCM to kick off that install! It's hanging on the setup.exe which either means it's waiting for something...or I've stuffed something in the command line from SCCM.
All other packages on the SCCM server are deploying fine. It's just SAS 9.2
Looking forward to your ideas...