Forwarded emails missing all or most of the original message on the recipient's side.
In Sent Items the emails look fine. The whole original is there.
Email Client is Outlook 2010 connected to Hosted Exchange 2007 at Mail2Web.com.
Things I've tried:
- Turned off the signature for Replies and Forwards. This causes some of the original message to make it, but not all of it.
- Changed Outlook setting so that Original message is indented. No difference.
- Ran a Repair on Office 2010.
- Made sure that Download full items was set.
- Email scanning was already turned off in AV program. Also disabled Real-Time scan and tested. No change.
Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.