I'm quite new to both Silverlight and Entity Framework.
I have started a new application that uses the Entity Framework to connect to a MySQL table. It is supposed to populate a grid with the entities from the table.
Everything works greate from the development machine.
The MySQL server is a remote server and do accept connections and everything is simply perfect here.
However after publishing (VS2010) the application to the webserver I've got stuck with this error:
On a line that does the Single() method of Linq there's an error saying that "Sequence contains no elements". There are elements on the database however. Double-checked here.
Using IE i get another error (status bar - alerts):
Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Load operation failed for query 'GetSacado'. The remote server returned an error: NotFound. em
System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.OperationBase.Complete(Exception error) em
System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.LoadOperation.Complete(Exception error) em
System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.DomainContext.CompleteLoad(IAsyncResult asyncResult) em
I can't run the remote debugger to check and I really don't know what's going on here...
I'm using MySQL Connector/Net 184.108.40.206