I have a small deployment of CRM 4.0, one SBS server 2003 with Exchange running,
one 2008 Enterprise server running SQL 2008, CRM 4.0 & SharePoint. Inside the network, all the workstations
access CRM fine, Outlook connectors work fine. But I cannot seem to get access from the
internet. I also have two private DNS servers to direct my personal traffic.
I ran the IFD tool, DNS resolves fine. I am getting past my hardware firewall, to the point
of the CRM server asking for login credentials, once logged in, I get a page not found error.
I did a port scan, the port is open, hence the login request. I am certain I am reaching the CRM
server, however, once logged in, the browser is not being directed properly. And yes, I have
rebooted several times. SharePoint works just fine from the internet and logins work just fine.