I have a access table with a filed primarykey (string file)
Last month i put a form in delphi to use this table with :
1°) Tadoconnection (i tried cursorlocation with clUseClient - and cluseserver aind i tried connectionstring based on Microsoft ole db provider for odbc driver and microsoft jet 4.0 old db provider)
2°) TAdotable (cursorlocation = clUserServer, Locktype = ltBatchOptimistic, Tabledirect = True) based on Tadoconnection
3°) TDataSetProvider based on TAdotable
4°) TClientDataSet (i tried with IndexFieldNames and without IndexFieldNames) based on TDataSetProvider
==> TClientDataSet.FindKey(['Value']) was OK
I re-do this form this week and TClientDataSet.FindKey(['Value']) not work (don't find the record).
The acces table has no change between this. I believe it's in the parameter of my components but i don't find where.
Other possibility : i d'ont remenber if last month i create the connection string in delphi conception or if i used a .udl filed : but normally there are no difference.
Thanks for your answer