outlook 2007 lacks memory to operate
Posted on 2010-09-17
Why do i get: "there is not enough free memory to run this program" when i try to do anything in Outlook 2007?
I have tried every solution presented in EE. Nothing worked.
Facts:1. HP laptop, Vista business, 4 gigs Ram, Office 2007
2. problem occurred after windows update.
3. unable to perform restore to an earlier time.
4. problem occurs in 30 day old backup
5. .pst file is large but many files have been deleted
6. cannot expand or open any folders
7. set up another user and outlook works fine there
8. all other programs function properly
9. I assume there is a corrupted file but how to find it is the problem.