I recently installed a Branch DP in one of our Remote offices. All of the packages were pre-staged according to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb681046(printer).aspx
All of the packages have reported into the site as installed on the DP except for one.
The one Package that is left is showing as Install Pending. I am unable to gather anything usable from the logs. Some of them show that the Package is there but for whatever reason it does not want to report back. The Source files for the Package are shared on the server. I have tried re-copying the files and manually creating the share with the appropriate permissions. I have also tried removing the package from the Branch DP and resending it from the main office. Still no Luck.
I would like to get this resolved without having to recreate the entire package for all offices.