I have Exchange 2003 SP2 Standard running on a standalone Windows 2003 Server Ent. SP2. I had OWA working with no problem. It's been fine for months. I got a Blackberry and it accesses my email using OWA and I noticed every couple of weeks my blackberry would tell me to validate my account. So I would enter my password and everything was fine. Same thing happened again and it wouldn't take my password. So first thing I did was tried to log into OWA through a web browser and I would get a page saying the service was unavailable. So I restarted the Exchange server and the service was back. I read something about adding a registry entry for " EnableAggressiveMemoryMode" or something like that. I figured that would work. Well, I got the same problem today. So I'm trying to find out what else can I try to fix this problem. I have a client running a sbs2003 server and the OWA service is always up. Help.