Our Vmware infrastructure contains 19 Nos ESX hosts spread accross 4 zones which are seperted with firewalls. We need suggestion to implement vsphere data recovery for this setup.
1. what are the best practices to implement in such a complex environment
2. How the backup data can be moved to tapes. We are using Legato networker for the physical server backup.
3. Is any option to have SAN level backup (SAN to Tape)
4. Can the legato networker can be installed in the Vsphere host
5. Can we mount the VMFS file system to any of the physical server and fire the backup from there
6. Can we implement VCB (VCB with Legato integration) as in 3.5 for Vsphere also
Thanks in advance...
Select from freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely and get projects done right.
In this step by step tutorial with screenshots, we will show you HOW TO: Enable SSH Remote Access on a VMware vSphere Hypervisor 6.5 (ESXi 6.5). This is important if you need to enable SSH remote access for additional troubleshooting of the ESXi hos…
Teach the user how to use configure the vCenter Server storage filters
Open vSphere Web Client: Navigate to vCenter Server Advanced Settings: Add the four vCenter Server storage filters: Review the advanced settings: Modify the values of the four v…