Our Vmware infrastructure contains 19 Nos ESX hosts spread accross 4 zones which are seperted with firewalls. We need suggestion to implement vsphere data recovery for this setup.
1. what are the best practices to implement in such a complex environment
2. How the backup data can be moved to tapes. We are using Legato networker for the physical server backup.
3. Is any option to have SAN level backup (SAN to Tape)
4. Can the legato networker can be installed in the Vsphere host
5. Can we mount the VMFS file system to any of the physical server and fire the backup from there
6. Can we implement VCB (VCB with Legato integration) as in 3.5 for Vsphere also
Thanks in advance...