I have a program called DataPoint written in C# with Visual Studio 2005, that runs on Windows Mobile devices. I have two main screens, Project and Main. I frequently need to get to a separate program via the Start button, then return to the DataPoint Project screen. If I then tap the button to take me to the Main screen I end up back at the last screen from the other program.
Rather than attach all of the solution files, can I get some conceptual guidance?
Here is how I can repeat the problem in the emulator.
1. Open up the emulator.
2. Open up the Calendar (Start>Calendar)
3. Open up DataPoint and get past the splash screen so you are on the
4. With DataPoint still open, use the Start button to get back to the
5. Leave the Calendar open and return to DataPoint (Start>DataPoint)
6. You should still be on the Project screen and now either tap the Green
GoTo Veg button or the Veg button on the bottom options line to get to the Main screen.
7. You will be taken to the Calendar instead of the Veg/Main screen.
8. To get to the veg screen tap Start> then select DataPoint from the list
of recently opened items, otherwise go to Start>Programs and select
DataPoint there. You will be taken to the Veg screen.
So instead to going to the correct screen, it goes to the Last screen that was open.