I am having trouble getting clean url's on my files. I understood that it was complex to do and so I wanted to make it as easy as possible. I purchased a script which is designed to make it easy but I found the help documents hard to understand and was hoping to get some guidance. I have included the files and documentation with this request. The author of the script is away on holiday and so I can not ask for his help.
The script came from here http://codecanyon.net/item/mod-rewriter/79439
I am wanting to change a url from:
which this script promised to do with ease. I got frustrated and has another go with a different method which was this in the .htaccess file
RewriteEngine On # Turn on the rewriting engine
r=$1 [NC,L] # Handle product requests
This method when I go to http://curalarge/member/support/ticket/13/
strips out the css and some of the dynamic content.
I am using this on a testing server using MAMP.
If anyone could put together a working example from the script for the URL I included above I will be very grateful.
All files that have a description starting with Demo 1 are the demo that was provided for me to learn from.
Thank you as always help.html install.php Routing.php important.txt index.php home.php news.php profile.php Routing.php install.php