I have been through this site several times but everytime I get in trouble with certificates and Exchange 2007 I come right back. I have a documented process that has worked for close to three years on these certs. Now in this case I installed a SBS 2008 server. Ran all wizards. Went through and got a third party san.
Name was mail.domainx.com
Alternative names were magred-svr, magred-svr.wahoo.local, remote.domainx.com, autodiscover.domainx.com
All of this and I get the cert back. Go into IIS, import. Go into ESM shell. Import, get, enable and I keep getting the TLS message.
So I tried several things to fix this and to no avail I did not fix it. I tried changing certs in IIS, changing them in the certificate authourity. I screwed up CAS like this so I have had to rebuild it from scratch. Now when I go into mail.domainx.com\owa I get a message about call stacks and virtual directory errors. I went in and stopped the sbs web applications, started the default website and all is working as it was before except the certificate.
I am lost, where should I import the cert. What should I try. Thanks! And yes I am desperate!!!!!