My dynamic textbox's text gets "cut off" whereby the last letter looks like it has been sliced into half.
• There is no masking on top of it, or around it
• the textbox size is way larger than the length of the text
• the text is not selectable
• textbox has no filter applied
• if I increase the sentence length, the cut off point still ends up at the last character
I have search the Internet for similar issue. Seems like a known problem. Suggestions based on "setting coordinates as absolute numbers without decimal", and "removing filter effects" have been tried already, but still does not help.
So far, only specific boxes have this issue, and they are no different from other boxes which do not have this problem.
My workaround is to add one extra space behind each sentence so that the "space character"
gets cut off instead of my last letter. Works, but I am more interested in a proper solution, or how to avoid this from happening, since this is the first time it has happened in my few years of working with Flash textboxes.
Some one refered this as the "pixel shift" bug, not sure if that helps identify what this actually is. text-cut-off.jpg