I actually use ISE 11.4, XPSand SDK.
I build a PPC inXPS that i have implemented inside ISE. Then by usind soft inside SDK everything is working fine.
Now i want to build teh software inside XPS in order to includ it inside the bit file(like that i can upload my bit file and have the software working directly).
What i did :
- In XPS i build a new software, and include my source (same than the one in SDK)
- Mark to Initialize in the Bram
- then i buid the linker => no error
- then i build the project => no error
- then in ISE i update the bistream with processor data => no error
- when i do the same manipulation with the "TestApp_Memory" it's working well
- With my own software i got no error but it doesn't work => nothiing on the UART output
- if now i launch "XMD launch" and download my software it's working
- Can someone can help me to make my own software working when i inluded it inside the file.