Ok I developed a WAMP app locally and then pushed it to my live domain. I then changed the configuration to reflect the application path and index file location. No problem, works fine on the domain, but now when I run on the localhost (via Virtual Host) I get the infamous 500 Internal Server Error. All my other WAMP apps work, and I didn't change anything except maybe the .htaccess file but I changed it back. There's no error in the Apache or PHP logs, the access log doesn't register anything . I tried a 'hello world" in the index.php and I still got the error. The only thing I can think of is I added the SVN plugin to NetBeans after pushing live.