Greetings experts. This one has me stumped. I have 4 systems running at home. 3 Laptops and one Desktop.
All are running Xp Pro with SP3. A few days ago, I tried to go to google maps:
I receieved an error window stating that the web page was unable to be loaded. (I'll try to post the exact wording later as I am at work.)
This happens on all 4 systems. On two systems, I have alternate browsers and the Map Page works with no problem using either Firefox or Opera. Systems have been scanned using Superantispyware (Scheduled scan runs at 2 a.m. each day on every system. They also have Avast! Antivirus running on each system. Each system has Windows Firewall turned on. Settings show that the site is not being blocked. As a check I also ran MBAM on one system and nothing was found. I checked the Gateway to see if somehow a block had been placed. Nothing. I checked the Hosts file. Nothing
Now here's the kicker. Searching for a solution found me this. If I use the following link, I get the web page no problem:
I have tried removing and then setting the default location. Nothing
I will try disabling Avast! and Superantispyware tonight. Have not done that yet. I will try all suggestions after work. Thanks for the help.