Hello. I have Windows Live Photo Gallery (Build 14.0.8117.416). I have Windows 7 Professional.
When you close an edited image in the Windows Live Photo Gallery program, the program automatically saves the changes.
I have a question. Is there a way to change the settings with Windows Live Photo Gallery so you can:
1. First the most obvious, turn off the save feature so when I close Windows Live Photo Gallery Gallery does NOT save when you close?
2. Able to save the original and modified image files at the same time in different file names obviously and distinctly?
3. Change or set the default file location for saving the image file (Say, if possible, the original and modified image file from number 2 above.)?
4. Any timed interval auto save functions like in Office Word 2007? (On/Off, set timer interval?)
5. Any more customized image settings on how or when to save?