We recently had a patch/hotfix break our WSS 3.0 search. We finally got search working again, but then it wasn't searching PDFs anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Adobe iFilter 6.0 and made the registry changes. It is now searching MOST PDFs. However, there is one library it will not search. It is a library on the same site as other PDF documents that are getting searched. The option to have this library included in searches is set to yes. I have copied the documents to a folder, deleted the library, and set it back up again, and the documents are still not being searched. The were searched before the patch/hotfix. I have tried kicking off fullcrawls to no avail. Thanks.