We need to test to see if renaming our virtual cluster names would work for migration, it did but the problem we are having is we turned off one of the cluster to use as a test instead of just using another name. We deleteed the computer objects and DNS entries for it and now we are trying to restart it but it keeps saying ti cannot find the computer object associated with the virtual name. we readded to AD but it still will not find it. Any one have some ideas on how to recreate this object.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008Windows Server 2008Microsoft SQL Server
we added the virtual computer object back in as per a technet articel that says how to do it before you bring up a cluster but when we go back in it keeps telling us that the object does not exist.