We have a field, CAM, that was equal to the field %INS via a calculation. However, once in a great while there are exceptions, so since you can't edit a calc field, I made it a number field with an auto-enter to Lookup the value in the %INS field. This wiped out the data in the CAM field as I expected (in my db copy). I clicked in the %INS field and went to Record:Relookup to populate all the CAM fields; however, I got an error message, "there are no fields that look up values based on the field '%INS'." This has worked for me before, so not sure of the problem, unless it is because both are in the same db. Thank you.