I've gone through a bunch of websites trying to find an answer to my problem...and although there are a lot of people with the same problem, none of the answers have been able to help me.
Like the title says, users in my SBS 2008 domain get the "No computers are available" on RWW.
- All computers were joined to the domain using the Connect wizard
- All users are local admins
- Users appear on their own machine in the Remote Users group
- I have ran the Fix My Network wizard
- I have ran the Change Role wizard
- I have ran SBS BPA