I'm confused, I have this robocopy script that i have ran on several site and it worked, i ran it on this same server for other shares and it is working fine but in this specific share is it not completing correctly.
*I have full access to server share and netapp share
*About 80% of the data copies over fine on the problem share, 100% on other shares.
*I have run this script several times on other servers even with the exclude statement without any problems
*The log does not complete and shows no errors but it shows a huge list of the files it did copy, there is no summary showing if anything was skipped or how much total data was copied
What is odd is, the folder I am excluding is called Hatch, every subfolder from H-Z is not copying over, I can manually copy them over, I can create files and folders and move and copy them on both source and destination.
The only thing I can think of is the exclude statement is messing me up but I don't know why, like I said it's been used on other sites with no problems. Unless someone modified it and I didn't know but I don't think that happened.
robocopy.exe %Source% %Destination% /ZB /MIR /COPYALL /XD %Exclude% /R:5 /W:1 /LOG:%LogFile% /TEE